We are the largest, well established (founded in 1988) interior fit-out company in the BOP and Waikato with work confirmed right through to 2021. If you want to work for a company where effort is rewarded and you can be part of a strong team and a well know brand then give us a call.
We are currently looking for a Ceiling Fixer to come on board with us Good Buggers.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensures adherence to health and safety requirements and safe work procedures/practices.
- Installation of ceiling grid &/or framing for ceiling tiles &/or Gib, meeting all current guidelines and seismic requirements.
- Installation of ceiling tiles & insulation as required.
- Use appropriate tools/materials for specific jobs.
- Erection & dismantling of scaffold appropriate for specific jobs.
- Maintain a clean & tidy work area.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance procedure.
- Ensure a high level of personal presentation at all times.
A little about us:
We are a well-established family business that started in 1988. One of the largest players in the Waikato and BOP Region’s, we complete interior work for all commercial construction projects. Previous contracts include, Hamilton Airport, Westfield Chartwell, Centreplace Hamilton, Citygate Hamilton, Papamoa Mall, Bethlehem Performing Arts Centre, Tauranga Crossing, etc.
We have a great friendly culture within our business, which fits in with our “Good Buggers” tag line which is advertised. All decisions and actions must always fit in with the “Is this a Good Bugger thing to do”?
Salary will depend on experience.
We look forward to receiving your application!